Applicants must be:
- A Baltimore City resident.
- Between the ages of 20 and 55.
- Drug and alcohol-free. Drug testing will be done!
- Have a HS diploma or GED
- Have a desire to improve your life.
- Ready to work hard to prepare yourself for a career that pays a living wage and includes a benefits package.
- Obtain a 60% score on the TABE Locator test of basic reading and math.
- Conduct a successful interview.
- Proof of MMR inoculation and a TB test (PPD).
- Able to attend classes every weekday, Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 3:00pm for 15 weeks.
- Able to participate in internships of 1 to 4 weeks (dependent on program), Monday through Friday for 8 hours per day.
GED classes are offered 3 days a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday) in 15 week blocks from 9am to noon.
Background checks are conducted. Assistance with expungement of records is available.
Interested in applying to the program?
Click on the application icon below to go to our online application form